Monday, September 12, 2011

AND NOW A BIRD FROM OUR SPONSORS

I know this is a little eerie, given what happened 10 years ago Sunday, but I (no joke) had some of this pizza for lunch recently.



See anything strange here? Perhaps you should look more closer.



I was shocked. Too soon, Whole Foods Market; Too soon.

On the bright side, I never forgot to take that pizza out of the oven.

But here's what I'm really trying to say...

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a very special day. In lieu of the usual owl related greeting card, I present to you the first ever commercial for this blog. This has been a long time coming, and I hope that after seeing this advertisement, more people will feel the need to mobilize (fill up their cars at Mobil.)



(This post is a little late because my associate Brutt and I have been spending the last few sleepless hours putting together a special surprise that we think all of the loyal fowlowers will truly appreciate. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MURDER. I AM ON THE RECORD SAYING THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MURDER.)

(What's the big surprise that's coming your way? Stay tuned to My Owls Are Better, and it will be revealed very sHOOOn.)

1 comment: