Monday, March 5, 2012

MARCHing Towards MADNESS

I would love to grace all of you with a proper owl related greeting card tonight, but it seems that two things have captured my attention instead. Firstly, I feel very poorly due to lack of sleep. Secondly, I feel very awesome because I have spent the majority of my free time lately playing a game called SimCity 2000. I'm pretty sure they called it '2000' because it was the 2000th Maxis simulator game, coming out between SimBosnia and SimTides (the latter being the game where you got to control the tides. The interface unsurprisingly required only two buttons.) Thank God they eventually developed The Sims. Now they don't have to worry about revisiting popular and beloved franchises or coming up with new ideas.

Sadly, the time I've spent away from SimCity 2000 writing this post has made me break out into a flop-sweat. I need to return to the shockingly earthquake prone citizens that hate me and are only happy when their city is losing untold amounts of money while still sitting several bonds deep in debt. But hey, that's why they call me Mayor AAAAAA. Here's a transcription of a hallucination I suffer everytime I try to close my eyes!


Paint is a great program for NOTHING. PAINT IS A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PROGRAM. NOBODY LIKES PAINT. I only use it when I'm in a rush to return to SimCity, which is a great program for EVERYTHING. SIMCITY IS A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PROGRAM. EVERYBODY LIKES SIMCITY AND IT DESERVES ALL THE MICE ALL THE MICE ALL THE MICE ALL THE MICE SKRAAAAAWW SKRAW SKRAAAAAW SKRAAAAAW!

1 comment:

  1. i would just like to comment on this blog post

    ReplyDelete