Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Uh oh... Monday was today..."

This week, if you are a Kollege Kid like me, is spring break. There is no finer time to shirk responsibility than this week. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's why they keep it around. As some of you might have noticed, I let my mind slip into vacation mode a little bit too heavily. What happened, simply put, is that I completely lost track of one day. Don't ask me what I was doing for that 24 hour blank, because, frankly, I'd have a difficult time trying to remember. This led to me, only last night, realizing twenty seconds after closing my eyes to go to sleep that, in fact, I had completely missed Monday, as well as a post on the ol' ORGCB.

BUT I AM HERE NOW, AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.*

After drawing my first owl related get-well-soon card, I decided that the health issues genre was an abundant one, ripe for card production. So I designed two (YES, TWO!) new cards that you could send to anyone who may be feeling a little under the wFEATHER!

THAT LAST JOKE IS YOURS! I DARE YOU TO SAY IT TO SOMEONE WHO IS SICK! DO YOU VALUE THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS?

This first card is largely only here to make up for last week. Technically I posted something, so it should be alright. However, shortly after deciding to shirk my owls for another marathon session of SimCity 2000, I was reminded of how much that game cheats. I was also reminded of how much that game blows and smells like poop and how much I HATE SIMCITY 2000. THE TORNADO JUST HAD TO GO RIGHT THROUGH THE POWER PLANT?! So here's a card!


I like this one. The nurse-owl has really long arms and really short legs. It looks like a gibbon, and that is funny to me. Now, here's yesterday's owl, TODAY!


If the occassion to buy this card ever appears, you'll recognize it. Hoo boy.




*Well, actually... now that you mention it...

No comments:

Post a Comment