Monday, March 26, 2012

FREQUENTLY OWLSKED QUESTIONS

I felt like I would give you guys a break from the usual owl related greeting card this week in order to present a list of the questions that I am, in real life, most frequently asked regarding this blog. I am doing this to dissuade any of you from asking me these questions, as they are innocuous but demoralizing in a way you do not realize.

Q: Whatever happened to that blog you had?

A: I still have it

Q: Really? When was the last time you updated it?

A:  Monday

Q: Do you still update it?

A: Yes; every Monday

Q: Do people still go there?

A: No

Q: Dude, you should turn it into a Tumblr.

A: That is not a question.

Q: Why isn't your blog a Tumblr?

A: BECAUSE I'M NOT A LOLCAT. GO AWAY.

I suppose a few of these questions could have been answered sooner. Frankly, I'm glad I'm answering them at all. You see, as of the last Monday in April, I will no longer be making owl related greeting cards or updating this blog weekly. May will mark the one year anniversary of the 12 hour owl related greeting card challenge, and I feel that 52 weeks is more than enough time to have spent designing cards and writing puns. I will be here with a few new greeting cards up until that point, however.

BUT NOW I WILL BE POSTING CARDS WHILE WEARING A SAUCY ROBE.

A SAUCY ROBE - AND NOTHING ELSE.

If that doesn't get anybody out there excited about card-based literature, then I give up. Also, dear friends and lovers, there is another announcement I'd like to make. I am being paid to mention that AT SUBWAY, the FIVE DOLLAR FOOTLONG for the month of April will be BOLOGNA MARINARA.

And you will buy it.

2 comments:

  1. you answered all my questions except what other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. it's this blog. i think. i'm so high right now

    ReplyDelete