Monday, June 13, 2011

Owl Related Government Contracts: Das Zweitel

Here comes the second part of this theme month. Needless to say, it is another document I plan on pitching to the government.

Here is a great little note that the police department could send in place of whatever it is they do now. Think about it, would you rather have some schlubby meter maid come up to your door to give you the worst news of your life, or have this adorable little cuddle bug (Constab"owl" Featherfanny) give you the worst news of your life AS WELL AS UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER?

THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

If you are in charge of any city's police or constabulatory forces and are interested in contracting my FANTASTIC DESIGN, give me a call at 1-800-CALLATT because I want to know if that number still does anything.

(And for those of you wondering about the Connowlsseur, neither she nor her unaffiliated and unnamed lackey, Michael, have contacted me... yet. Perhaps they know better than to bother me during theme month.)

1 comment:

  1. Curse your impatience, Scott! We're rustling up scary owl cards beneath your feet as you speak! Prepare to be owlbliderated!

    ReplyDelete