Monday, June 6, 2011

Owl Related Government Contracts

Good news, everybody! It appears that Connie the Connowlsseur is in a state of remission at the moment. Who knows how long this temporary cease fire will last. Hopefully forever, but what are the "OWL"dds of that happening? I think I'll take advantage of this uneasy truce to get this new month started right. And by right, I mean...

...THEMATICALLY.

So here's the first draft in a series of documents I plan to pitch to various government sectors.


This is the top half of a redesigned jury summons for the city of Los Angeles. Everyone hates jury duty now, but imagine if you were told to appear before the Los Angeles Court of Appeals...

...BY AN OWL.

WITH A TIE.

So if you're a mayor, or something retarded like that, convo me about what I can do to make your city a better place to live through the power of owls.

1 comment:

  1. Curse you and your productivity Scott! I assure you, your attempts to circumnavigate the fury of the Connowlssieur by breaking the turn order of this engagement will not go unpunished! You had better keep your eyes pe-owl-ed.

    Bowman OUT!

    ReplyDelete