Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy HOOOlidays!

Hello dear readers (read: nobody.) This holiday season has been stressful for all of us. I happen to feel I've had a unique set of challenges in that I've made a conscious decision to embark on a Yuletide bender about a week ago. I am still going strong. As such, here is this week's owl related greeting card (a Christmas one, no less!)


His name was Jesus. If you don't remember him, it's probably because this is the 21st century. (I will not go into detail regarding mine own personal religious opinions. For other people's personal religious opinions, may I recommend the rest of the Internet?) I celebrated my Christmas in the way of our founding fathers. I forgot about it until it came, at which point I celebrated with modesty and alcohol. The only difference was that I got the 25th off from work. I hope you had a merry Christmas. If you had a happy Hanukkah, then your beliefs are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment