Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to the Basixxx

I feel that lately I've been straying too far from the warm, wet, familiar path that has been cleared for me by cardiers past. Tonight, I'd like to get back to the roots of greeting cardery with a simple thank you card.


This card is perfect for anyone you want to thank. It could be the person that rescued you from that rogue badger, it could be the person that taught you badger safety, it could be a badger that decided to leave you alone, or it could even be your neighborhood Badger Boy; the boy who rides his bike up and down the streets of suburbia every morning as he sprays badger acid on baby badgers. (It's the least you could do after not leaving him a tip for Christmas. Immature minds with acid shooting guns should not be trifled with.) This also counts as my thank you note for all the relatives who did nice things for me over the holidays. I'm welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment