Monday, November 7, 2011

November.

So, I am in the process of rebuilding the blog we all know and tolerate after the nightmare that was OctCROWber. As you may or may not know, however, the current month is NOVEMBER. Which, of course, means CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas, but I also happen to love food. So, technically, I love Thanksgiving too. To this effect, I give you my owl related greeting card related effort to bring back Dia de los Gobble.


Take THAT, Christmas. Maybe next year you'll stay in your own month.

(I should mention that I am writing this in great haste. My sponsor and corporate overlord, which I shall refer to as GAMESPLOT, needs me to be at work very soon. To celebrate my resentment of this fact, here's a message from our friend, GAMESPLOT.)

GAMESPLOT WANTS YOU TO POWER-UP YOUR EPIC REWARD PRE-ORDER!
RESERVE YOUR HARDENED DLC IS COMING TO POWER THE PLAY PLAY!
GAMESPLOT! GAMESPLOT! DOUBLE XP POINTS SCOOBY DOOBY!
MAP PACK DOWNLOADABLE FARTS!
MW3 POOP IN YOUR PANTS!
GAMESPLOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment