Thursday, May 19, 2011

MY OWLS ARE BETTER

Recently I have been slighted by one of the more infamous characters in the artistic scene today. To preface, let me say that I stay off of the internet, and certainly out of the blog-o-sphere, until certain actions necessitate my presence.

The action previously mentioned necessitates this blog.

I will not name the artist in question, but anonymous illustrator Marceli C. drew a horrible and offensive "greeting card" depicting a "lecherous phalanx" of deformed, pan-sexual "owls" claiming that they will "always love (me)."

Suddenly, insinuated bestiality is art.

I will not let this stand. The card is awful. The owls are creepy. The colors remind me of poop, and poop smells like crap. This isn't my first battle with the unnamed artist. In fact, she is something of an arch nemesis of mine.

But this is the first time I've created a blog solely to spite her.

Because I hate her, on Friday, May 20th, starting at noon, I will post an owl related greeting card of my own design every hour for twelve hours. They will be better than hers, they will be cuter than hers, and, most importantly, there will be twelve of them. SHE COULD ONLY COME UP WITH ONE.

THE OWL RELATED GREETING CARD SMACKDOWN COMMENCES AT HIGH NOON.

BE OWL-FRAID. BE VERY OWL-FRAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment