Monday, May 23, 2011

This is Getting out of Hand

Well, I was chilling out today watching this when I was contacted by a private number telling me to look on my porch.
Guess what I found. Not 3 days after I defeat my unnamed artist arch nemesis in the ancient battling method of owl related greeting card-ery, I find a disturbing picture of some kind of Japanese off-model Tweety Bird taped to my porch. Not only that, but on the back, there was this...

I choose not to translate this shoddily assembled scrawling. I can barely read it myself. Sufficient to say, this was the act of an amateur, mentioning one of her cohorts by name (Michael.) Also, enlisting the help of a friend of mine (Michael,) much less one that I've known since 4th grade, is not what I'd call a master stroke. The note did smell very nice, however, so I'll give her that.

But that is all I will give her.

After taking the note to my crime lab (my room) I was able to compose this sketch of what this mysterious "Connowlsseur" looks like.

I do NOT take orders from people with poop in their pants unless they did it ironically.

I was just about ready to hang up the old owl related greeting card hat and chaps (yes I do own those) until this happened.

This blog is just getting started.

What started as a simple 12 hour owl related greeting card challenge has apparently escalated into a full-out owl related greeting card war. A war that, I'm certain, will leave nobody walking away victorious except me.

And now I invite you, my friends, to follow this blog, or at least check back every week, to see how the coming nightmare will unfold. Until next week, I will leave you this CHARMING and HILARIOUS owl related greeting card. (Hopefully this will wake up my new nemesis, who I'll begin referring to as "Connie", and convince her and Michael to get out of the owl related greeting card game before they get in too deep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment