Friday, May 20, 2011

Reflections...

Well, I think I'm starting to lose my mind. When I entered into this challenge, I owlnestly honestly had no idea what kind of toll it would take on my gentle psyche.

ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT ARE OWLS.

I wish I could say I was being hyperbowlic hyperbolic and insincere, but

ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT ARE OWLS.

This may or may not be a dark omen. Don't ask me (or your step-child) for we are simple greeting card designers, frittering away our time combining common words with the word "owl."

The worst part is when I threatened my unnamed artist arch nemesis Marceli C. with the unrelenting 12 hour shower of owl related greeting cards, she seemed not to care.

How could you not care about this?

And so I speak to you now, plainly as ever, in order to state my intent to CONTINUE THE SEIGE.

MINE IS THE STRONGER WILL.
MINE ARE THE SUPERIOR OWL RELATED GREETING CARDS.
MINE IS THE FORCE VICTORIOUS.

Stay tuned for the rest of the OWL RELATED MADNESS as it develops.
For now, enjoy the portrait and inspirational quote of Thomas "OWL"va Edison, a hero and genius that I just made up.
"How the hell was I supposed to know people didn't want to live in houses made out of cement?"
Thomas "OWL"va Edison

1 comment:

  1. why is thomas edison holding a lightbowlb that looks eerily like a methpipe?

    Beginning to see where the last few howlrs worth of cards came from lol

    ReplyDelete