Saturday, May 21, 2011

OH and in case you were wondering...

I totally forgot to actually link to the owl related greeting card in question that my arch nemesis created that began this owl related greeting card shitstorm to begin with.

CLICK HERE IF YOU DARE

Thanks to me, neither you nor any of your loved ones (or step-children) will ever have to deal with this kind of insanity ever again.

You are welcome.

There is only one problem... after twelve hours of unrelenting owl related existense, sitting in the vacuum that remains, I feel... unfowlfilled. I'm afraid I have the sickness now, and it is an incurabowl one at that. Without an owl related song in my head and an owl related sketch on the page I am empty. There is nothing left but the resonant sound of the word "owl" ringing over and over and over again through the arid mesa that is my soul.

DO NOT PRAY FOR ME.

THE OWLS HAVE TAKEN ME.

WILL THE OWL RELATED NIGHTMARE CONTINUE?

WE'LL FIND OUT...

...EVENTU"OWL"LLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment